Central Park Performing Arts Foundation
Vision: To enhance lives through the arts.
Central Park Performing Arts Foundation, Inc.,(CPPAF) is a community-based, nonprofit 501(c)(3) foundation, working to increase general public awareness of the cultural and educational programs available in the Tampa Bay Area.
Together We Can!
As the fundraising cornerstone at the Central Park Performing Arts Center, the Central Park Performing Arts Foundation:
- Awards substantial Summer Theatre Camp scholarships
- Underwrites the yearly children education series programs, ensuring the Arts are accessible to all.
- Builds vital endowment funds that will ensure future generations to take their first steps into live theatre, music and dance
- Helps to raise critical operating funds to continue the availability of affordable tickets.
- Ensures performances are at the highest level by keeping the Theatre state-of-the-art
- Members are important to CPPAF
Please contact the Central Park Performing Arts Center at 727-587-6751 or mail your donation to: Central Park Performing Arts Foundation P.O. Box 1030 Largo, FL 33779
Keep the Arts alive as the greater Largo community comes together for the Arts!