Did You Know...?
- The Foundation has increased its funding for need-based and talent-based scholarships to four City of Largo programs including three Summer Camps and semi-annual After School Acting Essentials Classes.
- A student involved in the arts is four times more likely to be recognized for academic achievement.
- Low-income students highly engaged in the arts are twice as likely to graduate college as peers with no arts education.
- 72% of business leaders say that creativity is the #1 skill they seek when hiring.
- Over $600,000 in funding of the Annual Children Series since 1994.
- Serving approximately 4,600 individuals and families per year with affordable family entertainment in the Children’s Series.
- Nearly 700 scholarship youths served in Summer Theater Camps.
Performances held during the school year provide teachers the opportunity to bring their students to a professional LIVE theatre production.
Our summer theatre camps offer children ages 9-18 the opportunity to explore the performance or technical sides of theatre while building meaningful, lifelong skills.
Our family-friendly matinee performances are the perfect way to introduce your young ones to the magic of live theatre.