Historic Largo Feed Store
The Historic Largo Feed Store was moved to Largo Central Park in 1992, restored and re-opened its doors to the public in 1998. This 1902 restoration, once used to serve the needs of cattle ranchers and produce growers, is now an ideal location for small parties and meetings. Located just a minute walk from CPPAC, the Feed Store has a large covered porch over looking a beautifully manicured landscape. A perfect venue for small to medium size events, the Feed Store is a popular site for rehearsal dinners and corporate meetings. Inside, memorabilia from Largo's pioneer families carefully are displayed in protected in handcrafted cases.