- Proscenium Opening: 35'
- Stage Right Wing Space: 17'
- Stage Left Wing Space: 14'
- Curtain Line to Upstage Wall: 34'
- Curtain Line to Downstage Edge: 11'
- Orchestra Pit Cover Depth: 6'
- Curtain Line to Cyc: 26'
- Crossover Space/Cyc to upstage wal: 8’
The Tonne Playhouse has a professional full range stereo sound system consisting of two line array speaker clusters flown on the left and right side of the stage. Sub bass cabinets are located at floor level. Audio system components:
- DB Technologies DVA T8 Line Array Speaker System
- DB Technologies S30N Subwoofers
- Yamaha M7CL-48 House Mixer
- (48) microphone inputs
- (8) DCA
- (16) auxiliary sends
- (8) Matrix
- DBX 2031 House Equalization
- DBX drive rack house processor/crossover
- (1) 40-ch split snake w/ ISO and (8) return
- (1) 24-ch stage box
- (50) XLR mic cable
- All cable by CBI
- (1) Numark Dual CD with Cue Controller
- (1) Sony MXD-D400 mini disc / compact disc player and recorder
- (1) Sony RCD-W500C dual compact disc player and recorder
- (1) Behringer NOX1010 submixer with iPod input
Stage monitors can be mixed from the control room or from the stage.
- (1) Midas M32 Monitor Desk
- (8) Crown 24 x 6 Monitor Amps (Bi-amp)
- (6) EAW JFX 560 Floor Wedges (Bi-amp or Passive)
- (4) McCaully 212 (Bi-amp)
- (8) Shure Beta 58 Dynamic Microphone
- (8) Shure SM57 Dynamic Microphone
- (1) Shure Beta 52 Dynamic Microphone
- (1) AKG D112 Dynamic Microphone
- (1) Shure SM91 Condenser Microphone
- (3) Shure SM81 Condenser Microphone
- (2) AKG 214 Condenser Microphone
- (1) Sennheiser 421 Microphone
- (3) Sennheiser Evolution Clip on Drum Microphone
- (2) Audio Technica Pro 37R Condenser Microphone
- (2) Crown CM31 Condenser Hanging Choir Microphone
- (2) Crown PCC Condenser Microphone
- (2) Whirlwind Hotbox Active DI
- (2) Whirlwind EDB1 Passive DI
- (2) Behringer Active DI
- (4) Ramtech Pro DI
- (16) Shure UHF U14D/50 wireless microphone system (hand held or body pack)
- (4) Handheld Beta 58 wireless handset
- (16) Body pack transmitter with MM-PSM elements
- (1) 400 amp per leg 3-phase service located off stage right in Scene Shop
- (96) Strand CD80 2.4kw dimmers
- (6) circuits dedicated to house lighting; (90) circuits available for theatrical lighting
- All conventional lighting instruments manufactured by ETC
- (10) Chauvet Rogue R2 (LED wash moving head)
- Flying Pig Hog 4 Lighting Console
- (2) 15" touch screens
- (1) programming wing
- (3) playback wings
- (2) Altman Satellite Follow Spots
- Locking Rail: Stage left
- Loading Bridge: Grid height
- Counterweight Lines: (21) single purchase line sets holding 1500 each
- Batten Length: 40'
- 3 line sets dedicated to Electrics
- 1 line set dedicated to 18' x 24' front projection screen
- Legs: (4) Sets black, (1) Set red
- Borders: (4) Black, (1) Red
- Travelers: (1) upstage, (1) midstage
- Scrim: (1)
- Cyc: (1) Seamless sky blue
The Central Park Performing Arts Center has a two-channel Clear-Com system with (9) 501 belt packs with headset and (1) RM220 base stations. The outlets are located as follows:
- Dressing room
- Orchestra pit
- Stage left, back and front
- Stage right, back and front
- Scene shop
- Dimmer room
- Ticket office
- Spot bays, left and right
- Vestibule, left and right
- Control room
- (1) 18' x 24' front projection screen
- (1) 9' x 12' rear projection screen
- (2) NEC NP 4100 DLP projector
- (1) Kramer VP728 Video Switcher with 3 way splitter
The loading dock leads into a 23' x 39' scene shop which leads to upstage right. The loading dock is elevated 3' from ground level and has a 10' wide x 12' high door.
- There are two dressing rooms:
- Women's: 13' x 17'
- Men's: 13' x 14'
Other Amenities Available
- Baldwin 6' Baby Grand Piano (on Stage)
- Stage Risers: (4) 8' x 6' x 24" with skirting, (2) stair units
- Step Ladders
- Genie Lift
The CPPAC's Technical Supervisor or House Technician will assist with all technical needs and requirements. The authority of the Technical Supervisor with regards to safety issues and CPPAC's equipment will be absolute. The Lessee and/or Performers shall provide the Technical Supervisor with a full and detailed outline of show requirements, not less than 15 days prior to the first occupancy of the premises, including all stage, lighting, sound and hall requirements (schematics) and such other information as may be appropriate to the event to be presented. The Lessee and/or Performer shall provide, not less than 7 days prior to the first occupancy of the premises, with a written production schedule, outlining all details for your event.
8 am - 9 am Load in
9 am - 10 am Sound set up
10 am - 11 am Sound check
11 am - 12 pm Doors
12 pm - 2 pm Show
2 pm - 3 pm Load out
SAFETY PROVISIONS: The Lessee and/or Performer agrees that all drapes, hangings, curtains, drops, and other decorative materials used in the premises shall be flame-proof and that all matters involving safety be resolved by the decision of the Lessor.
CARE AND USE OF THE THEATER: The Lessee and/or Performer shall not use any type of tape, adhesives or drive any nails, screws, tacks, pins, and/or any other objects into the floors, walls, partitions, doors, seats, or woodwork of the premises without the authority of the Technical Supervisor.
THE USE OF CONFETTI, GLITTER OR OBJECTS THAT MEASURE LESS THAN 1/4" IN SIZE/DIAMETER IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.